March 17, 2014

I am out $25... temporarily.

This morning, as I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, I saw a picture from one of the ladies I follow. It was really just a screen shot of a new blog post she wanted to share.

And that's how I am out $25.00.

Do you read SkinnyMeg? I think she is adorable. She just had her second baby, a boy - Aiden. And like her online moniker suggests, she is really into fitness. And also home decor. And her sweet, sweet baby girl, Twilight Sparkle.

Anyway, Meg has decided to start a DietBet. It's open to everyone who has a debit/credit card and $25.00 to spare. As of a minute ago...

...we have 61 players and $1525 in the pot.

Have you ever participated in a DietBet? I haven't... Until now. Based on the 4% goal, I think I have about 11 pounds to lose in 28 days. I think I can do it. :) Especially, since I have such a large booty at stake. Twenty-five whole dollars! The cool thing about DietBet is that so long as I meet my goal, I should get the $25, plus... a share in the larger pot! Assuming there are people who don't meet their goal, the pot is split amongst the 'winners'.

So, I have three days to get prepped and ready for a 28 day adventure.
More to come over at Pretty Yellow Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment